Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Day 9




This day can be explained by one word. Soreness
After pushing my knee hard yesterday, it was very very sore this morning. I was able to take a shower this morning, though. It was kinda unnerving to be walking without a brace.
The compression stocking they gave me is causing quite a bit of bruising (as they said it would).
I did some more of my Rehab exercises, and then I was able to drive over to the Bagel Shop. I hung out there for a while and then I went to the farmers market. Driving wasn't bad, but my knee hurt a bit after I walked around for a bit. While wearing the brace, I have a constant ache in my knee after I walk around, and my knee tightens up pretty quickly when I stop moving.

I'm getting some sharp pains when I bend my knee to 90*. It feels like its my calf muscle, but I'll talk to Scott about it when I see him tomorrow. It was nice to be walking around, especially when I had surgery not much more than a week ago, but I'm definitely going to need to tone it down a bit in the coming days. I'll try to avoid being so sore.

I have a PT meeting at 12:15 tomorrow. I'm hoping that I've made some improvement since my last visit.

No comments:

Post a Comment