Monday, August 10, 2009

Day 12-13



On Saturday, I went in for some more physical therapy with Scott. I'm starting to do more strength training to get some of my muscle back in my leg. My Range of Motion is coming back nicely and when he measured it I could bend to 105*. My extension is still a little slower coming back.

Sunday morning my right knee actually resembled a normal knee. In the prior days, I had been seeing more of a melon than an knee. The swelling is going down quite a bit, but the bruising is still pretty bad. I'm not sure if that will go away before I'm done with the compression wrap. My motion started coming back even more since Saturday morning. By the end of the day, I had moved the brace to the highest setting. So from this point on, I'll have to gain my ROM outside of the brace. I'm trying to work on my extension even more, and I'm pretty sure I can get my leg to 0*.

The biggest improvement I see is the muscle in my right calf coming back.

No comments:

Post a Comment