Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Day 14-15



I've seen even more improvement with my movement and muscle. I was able to open my brace as far as it could go, which is somewhere around 120*.
On Tuesday I went into Scott for some more therapy. He measured my ROM, and I could extend my leg to 0* and I could bend it to 114*. I did some balancing exercises, squats, and rode the bike.
Scott called Cooley's office, and because of my improvement and how much I've been moving around I don't have to wear the compression stalking anymore.
It's been almost exactly 2 weeks since my surgery, and I'm already walking with the brace opened up and without the Stocking. I'm pretty far ahead of schedule.

1 comment:

  1. Good to see things are going along so well. Did you get some Meniscus repair with the ACL reconstruction? I'm getting the ACL/Meniscus done on the 26th of this month.

    ReplyDelete